Managed Document Review
With several national Managed Document Review centers, Daegis delivers premium document review services with predictable pricing, including a “not to exceed” cap to contain costs and promote efficiency in a defensible manner.
Process and Metric Driven
Daegis employs a proven process that combines client engagement, comprehensive matter training, and quality control. This process is consistently monitored on an individual and team-wide basis to track efficiency and quality in a fully transparent manner.
Extensive Quality Control
A multi-tier process of quality control begins on the first day of a project and continues for the duration of review. Random sampling and reviewer-specific feedback drive consistently successful results and exceptional efficiency. Documents are not released until final quality control is conducted to address any potential coding issues.
Every attorney reviewer is screened and hired directly by Daegis and retained for subsequent reviews based upon their measured performance. Daegis collaborates with counsel to create matter-specific training and testing materials. Before commencing review, every member of the team must pass a test to ensure that case elements and nuances are thoroughly understood.
While Daegis can conduct managed review on any hosted review application, Daegis Edge affords a number of significant advantages:
- Technology Assisted Review with Daegis Acumen, included in the platform at no additional charge.
- End-to-End Solution eliminating the need for data transfer between multiple point solutions, increasing defensibility by minimizing the risks of data proliferation or loss.
- A Master Repository that enables Cross-Matter Management, to process and store custodian data only once for reuse in multiple matters, eliminating duplicative costs.
- Advanced Search Tools to quickly drill down through large document sets.
- Exceptional Security: Daegis is ISO 27001 and International Safe Harbor certified to deliver the highest standards of data and staff security.