At Daegis, our sole focus is eDiscovery
As the requirements of eDiscovery continue to change, clients turn to Daegis to help make sense of it all.
Our unique, powerful technology and our deep eDiscovery services and expertise, serve our corporate counsel and law firm clients with the industry’s most comprehensive solution to reduce costs and streamline eDiscovery in all areas related to litigation, compliance, and investigation.
But that’s not the end of our story. Our passionate commitment to client service also ensures that Daegis delivers the industry’s best customer experience.
What we do that other eDiscovery companies don’t
- We’ve built Daegis Edge, our own eDiscovery software platform, from the ground up—not cobbled together or sourced from third parties.
- We’re known for outstanding project management, analytics consulting and managed document review services.
- We’ve built Acumen, a Hadoop-based technology assisted review system that drives down the costs of document review by 50%.
- Daegis Edge is not just a series of point solutions for collection, culling, review, or production; it’s modular and comprehensive, spanning the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
- We’re focused on long-term partnerships with clients and delivering streamlined processes to maximize ROI.
A bit of discovery about our name?
Of course, “D” stands for discovery and data—our world. And the root of the name comes from the Latin word “Aegis,” defined as support or protection. Just in case you were wondering.
We are a division of Daegis Inc. (NASDAQ: DAEG) a publicly-traded eDiscovery and information management company.